Motorcyle Injury or Death
- California saw a 28.3 percent drop in motorcycle deaths last year. Only three states and the District of Columbia had bigger decreases.
- Lane-splitting is legal in California when traffic is going 50 mph or less and motorcyclists are going no more than 15 mph faster than the flow of traffic.
- An estimated 80 percent of motorcyclists say they sometimes split lanes.
- Among drivers, 61 percent “somewhat” or “strongly” disapprove of lane-splitting.
- Drivers changing lanes should always use their blinkers.
- Go to http://cmsp.msi5.com/ to register for motorcycle safety classes.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the number of motorcycle deaths dropped in 2018 However motorcycle accidents still remain high and a large number of these incidents, the motorcyclists were innocent victims who did nothing wrong and have every right to have compensation for their injuries , pain and suffering.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident, we can help you determine if you need an attorney. If an insurance company or another party contacts you and offers you money, it's easy to think you don't need an attorney. Why pay an attorney when they are offering you money?
Hiring an attorney after a motorcycle accident, regardless of the circumstances should always be done. There are many ways that Your attorney can help guide you through the personal injury claims process. It is always important to understand your rights and the full value of your claim. The insurance company's have one primary purpose; to save themselves money!
At Lawyers For The Injured our primary purpose is to help and serve you or a loved one who may have been injured in a motorcycle accident. Some of the ways we help are:
Helping You Focus on Recovery
If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, you should be focusing on your recovery, not dealing with an insurance company that is doing everything possible to minimize the amount it is going to pay you. When you retain a lawyer, they will not only investigate your claim but they will communicate with the insurance company on your behalf, taking care pf everything from loss of property to settling your claim for it's fullest possible value.
Your Lawyer will Determine Whether You Have a Legal Claim
Not every motorcycle accident gives victims the right to recover compensation. When you meet with your attorney, they will review your case and let you know if you have a case and who that case is against.Call now for a free consultation.